Saturday 17 March 2007

Part 5...... The last supper......


..............He laid on my bed, a bath sheet spread out beneath him, a bottle of baby oil on the side table, I walked over, hiding myself beneath my robe and stood next to the bed, looking at him, his eyes closed and his breathing soft and restful.
A young body, firm, he had a smattering of chest hair in the centre and over his nipples, a fine triangle of hair also running to his pubes which were a mass of short dark curls, I on the other hand, had very few pubes, and what was there was blonde, so very faint to see....I liked to be smooth, even if no one was going down there to check me out, or so I thought, I preferred the feeling of smooth lips and just a snatch of pubes from the front. His legs wide open, his ball sack dropping down and a half erect cock lay across him, his hand resting on it and moving every so often to encourage it to grow even more, it was a beautiful sight, and in my bedroom, the only man to be in my bedroom in that house.....
I wanted to suckle on that cock again, I could taste him as I thought about it, I felt my cunt twitch at the thought of it, I'm sure I felt my cunt gush with juices too as I stood there......I loved to suck cock, now someone had actually let me, I wanted to do it more. It had been something I'd read about, seen in movies, something I knew I could do better than the blonde bimbo's, they never seemed to take their time....but I had done it now and I didnt want to stop.
But I was still so very unsure of things, and unsure of the way in which I could take the lead on things, so didn't, left that to the man, that was the way I'd been told it was, so that was that....
Opening his eyes, he looked at me, immediately he gently pulled the ties to expose me to him, looking at me, his eyes wide, his tongue licking his lips unconsciously as he looked me up and down. He pulled me towards him using the ties. I followed his movements as didn't want to rip the robe. I climbed onto the bed to straddle him, immediately my pussy sat over his cock, he began to harden, I could feel his cock growing beneath me, I adjusted his position to allow me to glide over his length, with my pussy lips either side, feeling the contact with my clit, He could see me from the front, and he could also see my arse moving, in the mirror in front of the wardrobe, a 360 veiw and he was loving it......
He dropped the robe from my shoulders and threw it to the floor, his hand concentrated on my breasts. He groaned as I rubbed my pussy over his cock, I wanted to resist the urge to mount him completely, I wanted to impale my cunt with his cock, ride it slowly, rubbing my clit against him while he teased my hardened nipples.
His hands massaged my breasts, circling them softly, his forefinger and thumb tweaking my nipples, pulling them gently to full size....cupping them , holding their heavyness in each hand, kneading them, the flesh soft and yeilding, he buried his face between them several times, taking a deep breath in as he did, taking in the scent of me, the scent of breasts..... Rolling my brown nipples between finger and thumb, brushing them ensuring they stayed hard.....

He stopped me moving, his hands slipped to my hips, "no more, please" and asked me to move off him, I was puzzled, I thought I'd done something wrong, but I hadn't, he wanted to massage me, I lay face down on the towel, and he sat astride me, just below my buttocks, straddling me like this I felt his cock on my crack, oh how I wanted that to fuck me again, but he wanted things to end in a special way, and not rushed....... I just hoped he wasn't going up my arse, that was virgin territory and not one I wanted to visit....

He took some oil and began to rub it into my back, I could still feel his cock still resting on the crack of my ample arse, rubbing up and down the crack as he leaned forwards to reach up to my shoulders, I was so very relaxed, I could have drifted off, if it were not for the hard cock teasing my arse, yearning for him to sink himself deep within me, filling my pussy to the limits and filling me with hot cum, I was fantasizing about his cock, while I could feel it teasing me, most surreal....I did'nt want to break the silence that was between us, I lay there, relishing every moment, every touch, but knowing he'd fuck me soon....

He dismounted me and grabbed a pillow, beckoning me to lift my hips up, he slid the pillow under me, raising my hips higher into the air, he nudged my legs wide apart, wider and wider, as wide as he could get them, sitting on his knees inbetween them, I had no contact with his cock now, and couldn't reach round, I was helpless, I couldn't do anything but lay there and take what came....
But he was there to pleasure me for the moment, so I lay there and simply let him do what he wanted, I was putty in his hands...I felt his fingers slipping into my cunt, two I think to begin with, his other hand slid under me, to locate my clit, pulsating and throbbing by now, It needed a mans touch, and I got it....he finger fucked me while rubbing my clit, pausing momentarily to insert another finger, spreading my cunt, against the inner walls trying to grip him, the resistance building up was terrific and felt so very good, finger and thumb pulled my clit, which by the feel of it, was really engorged and on the verge of release. I told him I was sooon coming, He stopped..and pushed a fourth finger in and fucked me furiously, I was begging for him, begging for him to see me over the edge to ecstacy, and he did, and didn't stop when I'd finished, he was not letting me come down from this, keeping me on the edge a while longer, I felt so tight against his fingers, still fucking me, but now so very slowly, his concentration on my clit never wavered and I was soon getting close again.....then he stopped and plunged his cock right into me, Oh my God, that felt so very good, I slipped my own hand to my clit, wriggling between the pillow and my hips, I soon located my nub and yelled at him to fuck me hard, through gritted teeth I begged and he complied, gripping my hips either side, he rammed his hard cock deep into me, his thighs slapping into me with his hard ramming, I began to shake as I came again, and soon, through the mists of orgasm, felt him become even harder, which I hadn't felt possible, and finally he moaned out loud as his filled me, filled me to overflowing with cum, I felt it dribble all over my hand still rubbing my clit slowly, he still pumped his cock into me, but his strength and speed not diminishing as he came back to earth.....

He moved to lay next to me, neither wanting to break the silence, I suppose too, that neither of us knew really what to say next. I got up, taking my robe from the floor, I went to the bathroom to wash and freshen up, giving us a little space to collect thoughts again. When I came out, he was stood on the landing outside the bathroom, dressed, I knew then, this was it, the end.....

We went downstairs, he held me close and kissed me, telling me I was an amazing woman, thanking me for the times we'd shared, thanking me for living his fantasy through, and for making it every thing he thought it would be.....one last kiss and he was gone, I knew there was never going to be any relationship or anything, I wasn't stupid, we had simply fulfilled fantsasies on both sides, and broken the curse of celibacy, and had a bloody good time in the event........I showered again and re-made the bed and straightened the house, no one would ever know what had gone on there, I opened the doors to outside and sat in the garden with a coffee and a cigarette, enjoying the memories, everytime I moved I felt the memory, I had one sore pussy, but I didn't mind at all......The text signal went, It was him, thanking me, wising me well, and asking me to never forget what a time we had, and that he wouldn't......I never replied.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lack of reply was fitting and proper!