Friday 16 March 2007

Why?

I have often sat and wondered why, why at my age do I have such an appetite for sex?
I suppose its partly that the kids have grown up and are off my hands, and I've got the best partner going. But also because I have tons more confidence than I had years ago, I am bigger as a person, the hips and bust is ample, thats fine, I like myself, and I suppose if I like myself, why shouldnt others? I love to show off on the nude beaches, and to let hubby take pictures of me/us. But why now I wonder? I would have thought by the age of 44, things going south slowly, that I'd dry up, prefer a good book and a mug of cocoa and thats an early nite? But nope, I can sit on the web, and flick from page to page of blogs, some titillating me, some doing nothing, and others, well others making my pussy wet and needy, and so it goes....I love to have sex, we swing, but haven't for a long time for various reasons, want to again, but there's such a load of old tossers out there, ex-pats bored out of their skulls who think they are the best lover since Adam.....many liars and cheats, and I will not entertain any of those that come to us with the line " Oh, its OK, my wife is going through the menopause/the wife's not interested in sex/the wife lets me play away from home" and so on.... for starters, that phrase, 'The Wife' gets my back up.... and as for their pics...well, they seem to think I'll rip my knickers off at the sight of a cock surrounded by greying pubes....no face shots to begin with, come on!
We advertise, but its a waste of time....the clubs are here in Spain, the one closest to us is crap....I didnt even take my jacket off when we went to investigate..the other, run by a Dutch team, is full of loud music and silicone, all pert and artificially rounded, I don't need that, I'm a normal BBW 44 year old, as horny as heck and wanting to smother my face in equally as squidgy pussy or to have a selection of cocks at my disposal....
But I digress, why do I feel so bloody horny most days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will compose a proper comment and send it to you TT. There is not enough room here. When I read the sites runs out and I have to reload.

but..the gist , Is don't ever let someone ask you why? That question should be met with an upright middle finger, perhaps two.

Ronjazz said...

It's because you're human. Revel in it. Enjoy it. I've looked for people with this kind of openness all my life and found so few. And yet I stand my own ground. Come find me, my dear. Let's start our own dialogue....:)