Saturday 17 March 2007

Part 4, Culmination......


..........................................He held me hard against the wall, frantic kissing, hands fumbling to gain entry to my robe, my hand running over his muscular back, his crotch pushing into mine, I felt his cock, straining to be unleashed, loud noises emanated as he kissed my neck, my breasts, my lips full on. It flashed through my mind, the scenario of rape, but this wasn't that, this was hot passion, desire, needing, needing on both sides, I wanted to fuck, and to fuck again, and to be fucked, and kissed, and licked, and stroked, Iwanted it all and now....

My leg wrapped around him, pulling him closer to me, he now held my arms up against the wall, a totally submissive position for me to be in, and I loved it, pinned against the wall by this beautiful young man......frenetic passions were rising, and release needed to come, we needed a rapid release and then to be able to concentrate on the real pleasure, we needed carnal pleasure first and foremost.

He pulled back, close to my ear, he whispered to me, asking could he now fuck me....did I now beleive him? Of course, he could, of course I did now! and as we continued in the frantic kissing and groping, moved slowly to the lounge, I broke away, to close the curtains, I had a sliding patio door and anyone opposite could see in, and while I couldn't give a fuck, I felt he would want the privacy.
As I turned round to see him again, he'd started to undress, opening his jeans I saw he'd not bothered with boxers, just his trousers and a shirt, his shoes had already been kicked off in the hallway.
He sat spread out on my sofa, his magnificent cock proud and erect, laying on his belly, a belly covered in soft dark curls coming to a point at his umbilicus and then spreading out to his nipples. His cock lay there, the purple end glistening, twitching form time to time, beckoning me to take it in my hands, my lips, my cunt.
He stroked his cock for me, smiling, asked if I liked what I saw, of course I did, it was cock and it was here for me! All for me!
I stood in front of him, my robe still on me, but wide open, my belly soft, thighs together, my breasts waiting for his touch, my pussy ached for him, I didnt care if it was cock, fingers or tongue, it just needed attention. I wanted him to move me, to feel me, to touch me, to fuck me, to hold me, to watch me..........He moved forward, I placed one leg up onto the sofa edge, and he slipped his hand between my legs, parting my fat labial lips, engorged with blood and lust, soft to the touch, like velvery, soft one way when being stroked, but with a slight texture the opposite way, 24 hours after shaving you see.....I steadied myself with a hand on his shoulder, I wondered for a second, how I'd manage to stay upright, when all I wanted to do was to melt into a pool of orgasm, he slid two fingers in deep....
"My God Woman, you're fucking wet" He whispered...
" I want to taste you, sliding his fingers out, he looked me straight in the eye and sucked his own fingers, glistening with my cunt juices before sliding them in again, then bringing then to my lips to taste, that sweet musky scent of sex aroused me further, even though it was my own aroma.
He moved me round, so he was kneeling on the floor and I was now spead-eagled over my sofa, my pussy gaping wide, he stayed still a moment, looking, studying me, parting my labia holding each petal with finger and thumb, pulling me wide and taught, opening me wider still before sinking his tongue into me, a thick muscular tongue, I felt the tip worming around inside me, Oh my....... This was just something.......I could have taken him completely inside, as he worked tongue and fingers into me, slowly, teasing me, brushing my hardened clit I thought I would burst so very soon, he worked two fingers in and out of me, then three, then four, stretching my almost virgin cunt, I'd not had anyone finger fuck me, except myself in over a year and it felt sooooo good to lay back and enjoy the ride, I wondered if he was going to try for the thumb as well, a fist in my cunt would have been just the ultimate, but he drew short and pulled his fingers out.
Tasting them again, he now let me hold his cock, a large one for such a slim young man, a good 8" and thick, I wanted to suck him, be he wouldn't let me, stopping me, he said
"No, I want to fuck you to cumming and feel my cock pump into you"
"If its been so long since you fucked, I want to make tyhis oen to remember for always...."
" I want to fuck you as you cum, then, fuck my hot sperm into you, filling you, filling your fat, juicy cunt to the brim, then I want to come out of you, and watch as it dribbles out of you....."
I was lost, I would have let him do absolutely anything now, I was putty in his hands, totally at his beck and call.....
Pulling me towards him, he entered me, I gasped with delight, a curse had been broken and what a way to do it, fingering my clit as he fucked me, my legs wrapped round him, skin slapped onto skin loudly, he called out to me, then arched his neck back and told me he was coming, and boy, did he, I felt every last pump of that thick cock, the heat searing through me as his seed spilled, he paused momentarily for the last drops to finally depart his body with a last thrust,and then looked me in the eye..."your turn.."
And keeping that thick cock inside me, I could feel it still hard, filling my born again virgin cunt,he brought me to orgasm, it didn't take much, but was by far, sweeter than any I could have ever done myself, I never wanted this to end, the feeling of elation rushing through my body, my cunt rippling, still gripping that cock of his, which I could feel rock hard again, Oh the joy of youth, I recall thinking!
My heart felt like it would burst, all that energy rushing through me, better than any drugs could ever deliver. My skin felt like it was on fire, hearing was gone, it was all just a swirl, nothing mattered, nothing.....
I spent what seemed half a lifetime in this whirl of emotions, energy, adrenaline and sex, hearing coming back slowly, eyes beginning to focus again, seeing he was looking right at my juicy fat cunt.... with his cock still semi hard, and still nestled inside of me, he pulled out a little to look more.
"Oh my God, your cunt is fantastic, I have never seen or felt anything like that before" As he spoke, I felt his cock physically lengthen and thicken, twitching into a nother life , Oh the joys of a youthful cock! I thought as I felt him filling me completely......
He fucked me slowly, rocking that cock in and out, teasing me, pulling almost all the way out, a few slight strokes just to keep pussy open, before plunging in deep again, I was riding the crest so very quickly again, he had one hand on my nipple and one on my clit, his cock in my cunt, he was seeing to all my needs....I could hear him getting more breathless, so knew he'd be cumming again soon, so moved to make him withdraw from me, I moved to allow him to take up his place on the sofa, and now I knelt before him, looking him straight in the eye.
I took hold of his cock, thick and hard, and stroked up and down the shaft slowly, tip to balls and back again, so very wet from slipping out of my cunt, which was still full of his juices, dripping down mu inner thigh as I knelt before him. Licking my lips and watching him, maintaining eye contact, and moving slowly to take his cock in between my lips, wrapping my tongue around the bulbous head, purple and swollen, tracing my tongue tip around the rim of his end, and my fingers slipping around the base, in tandem with my lips, I massaged the whole length of his cock with my lips and hands, his hands now on the back of my head, I could feel the pressure rising, he groaned out loud that he was going to cum again, and I soon felt the pulsations begin at the base of his thick cock, taking the first spurt of cum juices into my mouth, I continued to stroke and lick his cockhead, the cum dribbling over my breasts as I directed it down, recalling what he'd told me before, dripping off my nipples, he pumped and pumped his seed all over me, while still watching, it seemed the more he watched to more intense he came and the more he shot over me, until eventually he was spent.......

Discreetly I moved and took a tissue to clean myself and gathered myself up, wrapping the robe around me again. He half lay, half sat on my sofa, how on earth was I going to be able to look at this sofa again, knowing what had gone on there? How would I react when my mother came to visit and sat exactly where he was?! That was enough, forget it, clear my head. What had I just done, cum was dribbling down the inside of my thick white thighs and was drying on my breast, on the sofa was a gorgeous naked young man, a happy young man to boot!
I offered him the use of the shower, he accepted, kissing me hard again, he left to go upstairs, and while he showered, I tidied up the lounge and went upstairs, thinking I'd have a shower when he left, which I presumed would be once he'd showered.
I amused myself in my room, which was opposite the bathroom, and he came out, still glistening, a towel wrapped around his waist, and came in and sat on the bed next to me. I told him I wanted to shower too, he could either wait here for me, or I'd wait if he was leaving...."No, I don't want to go yet" he said quietly, so I told him to stay where he was while I showered.......
To be continued.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an attitude not incumbant in today's 22 year old. Wonderful!