Wednesday 23 May 2007

Bloody Wednesday


Pah! To nick a word from another blog!



There I was, early this morning...awake, not needing a wee, and my hand beginning to work its magic between my legs.....He stirs and turns....looks at me....


"Got to get up, need more printer ink!"


MM, that worked wonders


Is that the way to speak to your lady first thing I ask you? Is that the way to start off an erotic session.....not in my book, so up he got, flicked me with his pants, waggled his cock at me, knowing I was a shade wound up, then disappeared to make the coffee....


So I got up, showered, checked my emails,drank my coffee, hoovered the apartment, and tidied up....and he'd got up and drink his coffee.....not showered, not raring to go as he told me he was first thing......I told him he was way too slow and that he should get a move on, He said he was knackered now, I said it was cos his balls were still full and it was his fault.......and that now, he'd have to wait....


me, I went for my 2km walk, came back, showered, had lunch and while he went out for his walk, I let Rampant Rabbit see to things.......Just left it on the bed after I'd finished so he know......."couldn't you wait til I got back?" with a sad face on....."nah, I'm OK now!"


Oh well.....alls well that ends well!

8 comments:

jfhkugasd said...

Men, pah!

Dark Side said...

Everything in their own time....arghhhh xx

Anonymous said...

Ah, the battle of the sex. I mean sexes. :)

Anonymous said...

i hate it when that happens, i better explain that,
when you are gagging for it, and your partner if fucking about doing nothing, and you want action now!, not in ten or twenty mins,
get em off, on the bed, ....

Lady in red said...

I just want to know were you got that picture of me from lol

funny sparky said...

LOL, Love ALl the comments, that pic is moi, deffo full bodied and All Woman!

Cherrie said...

Let me first say, I love the pic! Here, let me snuggle up next to you and pour you another glass . . .

Here's to two sexy women, Sparky! And believe me, I won't disappoint you like your man did!

Maybe we should tie him to a chair and force him to watch us enjoy ourselves . . .

funny sparky said...

Cherrie, How I'd love to! There's a lot to be said for polyamory! lol!