Monday 28 May 2007

Please........


"Please"


Please what?


"Please show me"


Show you what?


"What you're wearing under there"


Why?


"I can't wait any longer"


Aww...Have I teased you long enough?


"Yes, come on, please"


OK


"Oh, Babe, you're wearing the knickers I bought you last week.....and nothing else!!


Do you want me to come closer?

"They look so good on you"


They feel so good


I'm pleased



Do you want me to show you more?



"Please!"


Show me now how pleased you are that I'm here


"What do you want me to do?"


Push back the sheet, let me see you


Ahh, you're only half pleased to see me then?


"No, I'm pleased you came, please, just show me, come here, then you'll see"


Do you want me to take the coat off then?


"For fucks sake, YES!"


Like this?


"Oh my, they are so sexy on you"


Oh Yes, and I tell you what.....You can have them when we've finished


"Ohhh....Please..."


Ahh, now you're really pleased to see me


"Of course I am, I've been waiting hours for you like this"


And you didn't touch?


"No"


Sure?


"For fucks sake, No! I've been waiting for you!"


Oh I am pleased....


Now, stroke yourself...go on....


"I don't want to, I want to fuck you so bad"


You will, soon.....


Feel me through my knickers


Feel how warm it is, feel how damp they are


"Mm, I can"


Now, slide the crotch to one side, tight against my cunt lips and feel me, ffeel how I want you so bad


"Please!"

Mm, I needed you to do that....I need you to.....

"Like this?"



Oohhh......That feels so good, swirling, licking, sucking, thrusting,tasting, nibbling, sucking, licking, thrusting, teasing, touching, stroking,fingering,licking.....Oohhh.....fuck me now!



"Oh yes please, please!"

7 comments:

Lady in red said...

that was soooo sexy

funny sparky said...

LOl! I have a bit written that's been stored on another site, so picking some of the best bits and editing them, glad you liked it XX

Anonymous said...

What is it about a story that includes knickers (panties). It is so HOT and slutty! Very well done!

Loving the blog dear!

funny sparky said...

Thanks Chex...The is just something about wearing a coat and knickers and nothing else....very naughty! I do like lingerie...and its effects ...

Anonymous said...

saved that pic, for wanking material, that is a pussy, xx

~Angel~ said...

Think I just bought a pair just like that ... *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Oh so sexy. Nice knickers. :)