Friday 25 May 2007

A Blue Peter Blog....

I call this one of my Blue Peter blogs....because Its one I wrote earlier! I used to have a blog page on another provider but got so fed up with trolls and lurkers, that I closed it from public view, but it has a lot of erotic writing on it I don't want to lose. I don't have Word on this laptop so use the other blog site to store what I've done, so I will transfer a bit every so often from there to here.





Been a funny bloody morning here, sunny earlier now blowing a right gale, got given 10€ too much change in a shop, so as its one I don't use very often, I kept it! Thats bad I know, but its a second hand clothes shop and I sold some things through them and they only give a pittance back, for example, I bought a pair of fab sandals from Ebay for £20, they were too narrow for me, so weighed them at our post office,no one owuld have wanted to pay the amoutn of postage they would have cost, so took them to this shop, they sold them and gave me 4€, so I don't feel bad about having too much change! Its called survivial of the fittest, and today, I'm the fittest!





We came home from the shop to see the postman close to our apartment block, so came back to see what was being delivered, we're waiting on 8 items of post, with some items we're waiting for having been posted some three weeks ago from the UK! Its ridiculous, its only 1,000 miles as the crow flies and we know post gets back to the UK and delivered quickly that way, but not this way at the moment! And what did he leave? a phone bill.....which, was odd as it should have been taken from the bank a week ago via direct debit....seems for some reason it wasn't taken as the money was still sitting there! We've been back on the phone for the last 12 months, the last two bills have been paid by direct debit, so we'd assumed they ahd it all sorted out now....seems not....


But none of our other post came, which is a bugger as I'm waiting on four bras too! I can only get M & S ones to fit properly so buy them new from Ebay, the shop here that does get M & S, didn't get any my size this time and many of my others have decided to give up on me all at the same time, the weather here does take its toll on quality clothing! Things get washed much more because of perspiration, and the sun does a lot of damage to fabric and colours, despite trying to dry things in the shade.





So, with all this messing about I was late taking my walk this morning, I usually go in the gap between coming back and lunch, its hot but not as hot as it is at 2pm ish ( or so windy as today), I can then come back, shower and then have lunch and I have the afternoon free as He takes his walk, but He goes much further than I, but He's been doing it longer....yesterday I did 2.5km, today only 1.4km as time was of the essence...still can go further tomorrow to make up.......






Sneaky


Be behind me, on a crowded bus or train


Watch me as I sway with the movement,


Hair loose, getting on my nerves as I brush it away yet again


With my arm raised, you see right in between my breasts as my shirt gapes wide


Look at the curves of my rear, my skirt softly draping over that pair of big cheeks you simply want to just part


Feel your cock stirring as you look and learn...


Move the newspaper over you, and your mac too, you hand is under your own clothing


Feel yourself stiffen as you watch me....


I run my hand over my blouse to smooth it out, you see the full outline of my breasts beneath, bursting for release from their lace trappings


Gasp as I move closer to you, I haven't really seen you looking, now have I?


Breathe hard as you catch the intoxicating aroma of my perfume


Breathe harder as you begin to think of the even more intoxicating aroma of my wet cunt


Stroke your cock again under the camoflage of your belongings


Watch as I more from foot to foot


You wonder whats beneath that skirt


You catch your breath again as I lose balance and brush you, almost making you kiss my ample arse....


Stroke yourself again, thank God this is a long trip....


Drop the newspaper, pick it up, look at my leg, smooth, funnelling upwards towards Nirvana


Brush your hand against my leg, look at my face as you do....


I blush


I gasp, but I don't move away


I stand closer still, my leg almost between yours....


You lean closer to me, you smell the fragrance of clean washed clothes, you're that close to me now


Reach up with your hand carefully


Take care now, as I shift from one foot to the other again


You get brave, reach up now, I'm mentally begging you...come on!


Yes, I feel you now, your thick finger tip, parts my cheeks


I struggle to stay upright....


You breathe hard as you discover my secret


I grip the pole to support myself


I am pure, clean shaven, and knickerless


Reach up further, go on....


Go on...please!


PLEASE! I beg you, screaming inside


You move further, reaching into me, wet, my cunt welcomes you


In and out, slow, then another finger, fill me, fuck me, but don't make a sound....Can't make a sound!


The vibrations of the train, your fingers playing come hither in my cunt....


I have no choice, the silent fuck


I scream in my head as you twist and turn, slow but sure, you hit me right inside


I grip the pole, a white knuckle ride..


I feel hot liquid run down my thighs as you slip your fingers from me


A sudden gush secured my release


Heat radiates across me

Regain your composure


I stand and look at you, flushed and wet


Drips of cum trickle slowly down my inner thighs


You move your hand to your face, and serrupticiously, smell my cum on your fingers


I look at you, eye to eye, screaming inside me still


I cannot see your other hand


I will you on, you sniff that hand again, and then taste the fingers that tasted me


And you look me in the eye....


As you roll your eyes, and an expression of relief spreads across your face


I hear you take in a deep breath


Yes, a silent fuck


The train slows, I take one last look


As I depart....


Commuting will never be the same again......



5 comments:

Dark Side said...

Ooo love the new you....!!

M & S Bra's can't beat them, the only problem I have is I can't get the cheaper ones to fit so always end up with the Ceriso or something similiar but I really can't wear anything else...xx

funny sparky said...

Cheers Emma, that little bit of me will always be forever England!

Vi said...

I remember not being charged for an item of clothing once, because the stupid sales girl was to busy chatting to the other clerk, she forgot to scan it. Normally I would point this out. But she was ignorant to me, so kept my mouth shut!

Hot story by the way!

Anonymous said...

love it, mmmm, had to do a few strokes my self reading that, x

funny sparky said...

Pleased I could please Waynecoff....

Vi, if they are silly buggers in these shops, they get all thats coming...