Sunday 20 May 2007

Sunday Sunday


Ahhh....Sunday Sunday Sunday.....



I was awoken quite early this morning, He was feeling very horny, I had a cock inching itself between my buttocks, and a nipple being played with like He was trying to find the BBC World Service! Within seconds I had worked out He was feeling better and was now feeling his way round me....


He had to wait a few minutes, a dash to the loo and a swill of Listerene and I was ready, I lay on my side and reached out to Him, but no, he wanted it from behind, turning me over and pulling my ample arse into the air.
He knelt behind me as he explored and probed as I rubbed....within a few minutes I was at the point of no return as he slid Himself right into me, slowly, slowly, teasing me, till he filled me up, taking Himself almost out of me again and again, before plunging back in deep, me begging him to "fuck me" through gritted teeth! I yelled out I was cumming, and He let go, fucking me hard from behind as I frisked from the front, cumming together, a long drawn out orgasm for me, one I'd been waiting for since Friday...finally delivered....lasting ages I could feel the juices being milked from his cock by my pussy contracting hard onto Him.....


He kept his cock deep within me, making sure He felt the last of the ripples of that orgasm, then slowly, began to fuck me again, Shit! He was still hard! Yet He'd cum, I could feel it escaping down the inside of my thighs as He began pumping into me hard again..... I didn't frisk myself anymore, too sensitive this time, but I was satisfied and rammed my rear towards Him to meet every stroke and thrust, I could feel him beginning to increase his stroke as He was close again and within the next few seconds, His fingers gripped at my hips as He pulled me harder to meet Him and with a groan, he came again, on that last thrust into me.......A desperate need to orgasm from us both, satisfied, no niceties, no pre coital cuddling or kissing, just an animalistic urge fulfilled, satisfaction guaranteed.......
*********************************************
So, the two day virginity is over, I am a happy bunny and He is better, tells me He's still feels 'poorly' but I beg to differ after this mornings little session.....I've been out for my daily walk, only 1km today, it is the weekend after all......Timewaster didn't turn out to be a complete timewaster as he came back and bought the car later yesterday evening, so alls well that ends well as they say!

8 comments:

Cherrie said...

What a delicious way to begin the day! Feeling fulfilled and happy--there's nothing better! I'm sure the sun was streaming through the windows to add even more heat . . .

Lady in red said...

what I woudn't give to be woken up like that ....sigh

maybe one day soon ....... well I can dream can't I.

Vi said...

Morning sex, my favourite! Now that's made me horny for my photo session I have to do for Chief tonight!

Dark Side said...

Me too lady, glad you managed to sell the car though funny xx

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Yes, a lovely wake up call. Nothing better than a hard cock pushing against one's back first thing in the morning. Lovely. :)

funny sparky said...

Cherrie....Oh It was delish! and yes, the spanish sun was shining bright...

Lady in Red....Its a pleasure I went without for a long long time...and now I can have it, I don't take it for granted, Never give up on dreams, and there's someone out there for everyone, your prince will come..soon!

Vi, Glad to be of assistance!

Emma, yes, turned out to be a better day than I anticipated!

La Fille...As I said above, 'twas delish!

Anonymous said...

not surprissed with the size of that marrow in her basket x

funny sparky said...

Well spotted Wayne!