Saturday 19 May 2007

Saturday Evening


I dunno, what a day! trying to sell my car, timewaster after timewaster, never mind!

Still no sex, despite Himself feeling a bit better and tugging at my nipples whenever he could, pinching my bum and lifting my skirt up to see what was underneath, the timewasters put paid to an afternoon session, so tomorrow! Still, with nothing today, should make for a good one tomorrow! Deeeeelish!

Anyway, while waiting for the timewasters I read the english language weekly newspaper this afternoon, and focussed on a little section about some aspects of Spanish law....
Here in Spain, a couple living together can formalise their relationship by registering with the authorities as an official couple, Spanish law dictates they must meet this criteria before considering formalisation;

" The couple concerned must be of opposite sex to each other, or of the same sex"

You work that one out........ s'pose that means Pedro and his donkey can't formalise their relationship then!

5 comments:

Dark Side said...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Anonymous said...

loved the comments, good pic to,
when is there wedding, xx

funny sparky said...

Thanks Emma, it worked!

Cherrie said...

No . . . no . . . the law said nothing about being the same species, only the same sex, or a different sex!

Although I don't think I'd be too interested in Pedro after he's had the donkey.

funny sparky said...

Confusing I know, but thats Spanish law for you!