Saturday 19 May 2007

Saturdays Child is full of......

Nowt, not a whisker this morning, he's poorly!

Oh, so sympathetic moi! He's got a sore throat, stopped him from fucking or licking me, but didn't stop him flicking his pants at me across the room and waggling his willy at me...bastard!

Just cos his throats a bit tickly, doesn't stop his willy from working, when I get my period, don't stop my lips from working all around his cock! I gave him a paracetamol and made him a drink, what more can I do?

I'm the most unsympathetic person going, considering I trained as a nurse 20 years ago doesn't bode too well, thats why I got out and went to work in an office doing something completely different! I'm off for a long walk now to work off some frustrations, then think this afternoon....I'll ease the remainder....;-)

6 comments:

Vi said...

Oh, I know that feeling! Men are such shits when they are ill. At least yours is with you, you'll get satisfied soon. Not like me!

funny sparky said...

I know Vi, don't mean to rub it in....Keep smiling! x

Ronjazz said...

Okay, then do this, my dear....Make your escape an adventure. Find some secluded spot and sit down by a tree. Slip your hand down between your legs and be a bit brazen today. See what happens...:)

Dark Side said...

Oh the dreaded man flu...you would still be expected to go down on him with a stuffy nose, oo couldn't think of that at the moment not being able to breathe through mine..

Anonymous said...

oh funky, you are so fucking horny,
i need to whack off everytime i read your blog,

funny sparky said...

Ronjazz, no darn time this afternoon for any bloody thing, trying to seell my car and got timewasters! Bleh!

Emma...Yeah..the times I've still done that for him with colds, flu and lurgy and periods, and we get things for real! lol!

Waynecoff...Feel free, just go ahead, make my day! but tell me when you have ;-p