Thursday 24 May 2007

Thursday's Child is full of.....Worries!


I don't know, I sometimes think He doesn't worry like me, well I know He doesn't, He does not have the worry of wrinkles, menopause, saggy boobs, greying pubes, He just thinks men get better with age and He's definitely on his way! Looking in the mirror telling Himself how good he looks and asking his reflection if it knew he was 50 next year? I ask you Eh?


Well, yesterday went whizzy, He got his arse into gear and eventually we got the printer ink, whoopdedoo! Rampant Rabbit got a little exercise, that one's not used during our bedroom antics as is a satisfaction guaranteed product, while its got batteries that work, of course. ( Vi, remember to stock up as well)


I was offered a re-tune of the radio He thinks resides in my breasts, I can't get through to Him that trying to twist them is not arousing, He just laughs and tells me not to be silly, of course it is! So tried it with His, woah!!!, He was out of that bed like a scalded cat, waggled His willy at me and told me that a mans nipples are not sexy like a woman's and that twiddling them does nothing!

Oh Well ....worth a try!


So, He's putting his pants on, telling me there's lots to do and while He's rambling away, I decided to ignore him and lay in the centre of the bed, sheets thrown off, legs wide open and openly begin without him, He's stopped dead in his tracks when He saw that, one leg in His shorts, the other out....and within seconds He's thrown off the shorts and the pants and dived in between my legs headfirst to make up for yesterday, several minutes, fingers and licks later...I cum......delicious and well deserved in my book....


He moves up me and begins licking and sucking at my breasts ( much better I tell him) And slides in His cock slowly, just after a good orgasm, its all nice and tight and I love that feeling of being entered the first time, wrapping my legs around His waist, I encourage Him to fuck me deeper and I can feel another orgasm rising within me.......grappling at my knees to unlock the grip I have on him, He pushes them higher and wider, so He can watch his cock fucking me, those last few strokes bringing Himself to climax and then teasing my clit to end my journey........


Laying there, He asks me why I worry so much about ageing, I tell Him, I'm scared that a day without a fuck is a day wasted, insurance in case I go off sex later on! He smiles, and tells me it won't happen, not with such a stud around the place......Mmm....And If I don't want to have sex, than I can just give him great fellatio each day.....I like that, how considerate !


I tell him I worry about my pubes going grey, thats simple, he replies, shave 'em all off, then I'll never know....thats a fair enough solution I think! As for the breasts sagging, isn't that an excuse to always be buying wonderbras?......MM, need think about that one, wrinkled old tits being forced outwards and upwards....could be nasty.....


Still, it's not a day I need to worry about today, had great sex, been for a walk as part of my fitness thingy, got lost so walked 2.5km instead of the 2km I was aiming for, silver clouds and their linings I suppose....

5 comments:

Dark Side said...

A much better day for you and a happy post, I wish I could get a grip of this sex thing though...think mines healed up :P xx

Anonymous said...

Aging, schmaging. Wrinkly tits... ha... any tits look good in Wonder Bras. :)

Fat Controller said...

Grey pubes? Well who's going to see them except the one who doesn't mind what colour they are?

Tits heading south? Ample as she is, Mrs FC never used to wear underwired bras except for special occasions(!) Now she wears one every day and has never looked better!

On the down side she always says that she would rather have periods than the hot flushes, but Evening Primrose Oil seems to help her.

Re: 'tuning the radio' Can I suggest you have him try a little move that always seems to please Mrs Controller: Get him to trap your nipple in the V between thumb and index finger, lift slightly, cup the hand to take hold of the breast and THEN twist gently. If you're already aroused then this will take you to the moon! There, I'm giving away all my secrets!

Have a good weekend.

F.C.

Sexy Vixen said...

the one time my ex boyfriend persuaded me to take a picture of my pubic area I was horrified when I saw th picture on his pc blownup to fill the screen. there were grey amongst the hairs. One very good reason to shave

LiR

funny sparky said...

Emma...I thought I'd ehaled, I once went 18 months with no shags! Terrible, born again virgin!

La Fille...Thats OK, I'll start buying lol!

FC...shave 'em off, then no one knows what colour they are!! I cannot do anything without underwires, thank goodness for all that research thats been done into bra engineering! And, thanks for the tip, I have tried explaining, he just laughs thinking I'm taking the piss! Funny thing is, he's only just started doing it! Maybe its a phase he's going through?

Sexy Vixen,...Exactomundo, shave it all off, better anyway from a hygiene point of view in a hot clime