Friday 11 May 2007

Why is it taking so long?


I have been writing the next chapter in this series, and I'm really struggling! Not with the ideas, they're there in my minds eye with abundance, many nights showing the movie of it all in my head as I fall asleep. But I'm struggling to get to sit and write it, I just don't have a clue as to what's holding me back on this. All the other chapters I have written have simply flowed, both in my mind and through my fingertips on the keyboard, I wish I could just give myself the kick up the arse I need.


I have wondered if its because I have no clue as to what I will write next, and maybe its a fear of becoming empty, devoid of ideas....I seem to spend so much time reading other blogs, not all of them erotic ones, although I do enjoy those the best, but blogs that are giving an insight into lives, people are just such interesting beings! We all have something to offer and the popularity of blogging is certainly proving that fact!


Going back to the writing, I did get about half way through it, then the other day I did a bit more, but just can't get to finish it, have I got a bloggers/writers block of sorts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there! It's time to set the book down for a bit maybe a week or so and just forget about it all. You need a break that is all it is...
Jerry.

funny sparky said...

Thank Jerry, Maybe it is what I need to do!

Vi said...

Yep, we all get writers block at times. I too dream in movie form, and so wish I could write it down, but forget about it straight away.

When I've got time, I'll read what you've written, it may inspire some ideas for me for the chief!

Cherrie said...

Hi, Sparky! My first-time visit here, and I love that you pose wearing hats! I love them too . . .

Thinking about what to write is always a struggle, and my advice is not to think about it. Go about your daily activities. Something will strike you as blog-worthy!

Anonymous said...

i get cock block, sometimes, its when you wank and wank, and the fucker just won't come, then you start over the next day, and it can drag on, is it a simular thing?

funny sparky said...

Vi...Think I'm over it for the time being! As you've seen!

Cherrie, Love hats, I understand what you're saying, I have several other blogs on different sites, but this one is very very personal to me, so think thats the issue, its having the confidence not to hide behind things...

Waynecoff, that has to be one of the best comments I've read in a logn time, made me seriously laugh, thank you for that! It could well be a very similar thing...ps think sometimes I get clit block, no matter how hard or fast, nowt happens! rare though thank God!